Maya for FilmMay 31, 2012
Maya for TelevisionMay 31, 2012
As an integrated 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software solution based on an open architecture, Autodesk Maya software is a tool of choice for those who require a higher level of control over their game art workflows and pipelines. Maya offers:
- Access to a large pool of trained and talented artists
- A comprehensive range of keyframe, nonlinear, and advanced character animation editing tools
- A wide-ranging suite of advanced polygon and subdivision surface modeling and texturing tools
- Support for creating and editing industry-standard images, formats and hardware shaders, including baking light maps and transferring texture maps between models of different resolutions and topologies
- The Python® Scripting Language, Maya Embedded Scripting Language (MEL), and a comprehensive API that enable developers to customize and scale implementation.